It’s been close to two months since launching my blog. I have learned a ton already and I know I have ton more still to learn.
Lets start with the raw truth of managing a sex blog. It’s challenging! It’s challenging in the sense you are semi-handicapped. I don’t know if its the cancel culture we are living in or the people that have negatively exploited sex, but don’t expect a warm welcome in a lot of places.
I’ve been “spammed” on twitter. After couple weeks they opened my account back up, but by then I was too pissed to care. I still share new blog posts via twitter but that is it.
Advertising companies don’t seem to want to work with erotic content. After publishing my book: Quickie, I tried to create a mini campaign to help reach a few more people. Advertising will not work with me because of my “mature content”
I can not have Ads on my own blog because of my mature content.
And I’ve been “warned” on Facebook for posting content not in compliance. This is what I posted:
This was flagged as being inappropriate… HOWEVER! These were perfectly fine….
When these above were shown throughout my page they said NOTHING….
I am not sharing these things with you to scare you off from entering this kind of genre. I am sharing this with you so you know what to expect.
I am still posting and slowly building my audience. I am just having to do it with less assistance than someone who blogs about baking or beauty.
I’m not giving up and I don’t want you to either. Just know you are going to face a few more setbacks than other people. Which is fine because when you finally do succeed your victory will mean that much more!
- Happiness…The definition of happy: adj feeling or showing pleasure or … Continue reading Happiness…
- Raw TruthIt’s been close to two months since launching my blog. … Continue reading Raw Truth
- You and your handPink said it best, “… it’s just you and your … Continue reading You and your hand
- Clit “O” or vaginal “O”I’m sure we all seen those scenes in porn where … Continue reading Clit “O” or vaginal “O”
- Launching a sex blogReflection time: It’s been a week since I decided to … Continue reading Launching a sex blog
- #1 song that will make you grind on your partnerWe all heard the expression “sounds like porn music”…? I … Continue reading #1 song that will make you grind on your partner
- Two reasons I LOVE edgingFor years when I played with myself right before I … Continue reading Two reasons I LOVE edging
- How a sex blogger keeps their mind occupied during snowstormAs I sit by my window sipping tea and looking … Continue reading How a sex blogger keeps their mind occupied during snowstorm
- Welcome to Kinky Bunny!Explore the thoughts of a sex blogger I’m Zoey Roberts … Continue reading Welcome to Kinky Bunny!